Website Legal Package – 5 Essential Documents for Your Website

We at The Legal Stop are constantly coming up with innovative solutions to help you save money and keep your business legal.

The Website Legal Package offers a clever way for online businesses to comply with the many legal requirements faced when selling online. If you are selling goods and/or services online there are several laws and regulations that you must comply with; for example, the Data Protection Act 1998 requires all organisations that, directly or indirectly, collect information about people to have a privacy policy in place ensuring that organisations collect information about people fairly and transparently.

With The Website Legal Package all the required legal documents for your online business are drafted by a UK lawyer specifically for you. At an affordable one- off fixed fee of only £350 (NO HIDDEN EXTRAS) one of our lawyers will draft all the documents you require for your online business. Every document is bespoke, drafted specifically for your website to meet your particular needs.

The package includes 5 ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS for your online business:

  1. Terms and Conditions
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Cookies Policy
  4. Acceptable Use Policy, and
  5. Website Terms of Use

If you want to know more get in touch with us at


FREE Request a Template Service @ The Legal Stop


If you are looking for a particular template online check us out at! We have a constantly growing portfolio of legal document templates and if you cannot find on our website the document you  are looking for you can always request it at no extra charge and 100% money back guarantee:



Declaration of Trust

A Deed of Trust, also known as a Declaration of Trust, is a document used to specify how a property is held between joint owners; it confirms the actual proportions in which co-owners own their homes.

A Deed of Trust is commonly used to hold property in joint names but in different proportions especially where there have been differing contributions towards the purchase price, it helps determine the division of any proceeds of sale when the property is sold.  A Deed of Trust can prevent disputes as to who gave what ensuring that each joint owner gets a fair portion of what they put into the property when the property is sold.

There are several situations where a Declaration of Trust can prove useful, for example where two or more people purchased a property jointly but each has made differing contributions towards the purchase price. Another common situation is where money has been provided by a third party who is not on the title deeds but wants to protect their contribution.  A Declaration of Trust can also be used to set out restrictions or obligations on the use of the property or where one of the owners wishes to surrender or relinquish their interest in the property.

Our Declaration of Trust – Tenants in Common (Contributions Based) template shall be used where joint owners wish to determine each owner’s share of the property according to their financial contributions to the property. The document records each person’s contribution by way of purchase costs, mortgage payments and sums spent on improvements and sets out how each owner’s percentage share in the property is calculated.


The Legal Stop provides fixed fee legal services and legal and business document templates for all types and sizes of businesses. Our services include:

  • Legal and Business Document Templates
  • Request a Template Service
  • Fixed Fee Bespoke Document Drafting
  • Free Legal Documents and Information

We aim to make the law and provision of legal services accessible and transparent to people and businesses alike!

Request a Template at No Extra Cost & 100% Money Back Guarantee

Do you know that if you can’t find the template you are looking for we can always draft it for you? Yeah that is right, if we don’t have the template you are looking for you can request it and we will draft it for you at no extra cost & 100% money back guarantee. What are you waiting for? Send us a REQUEST


Since launching The Legal Stop in 2010, we’ve met some great people and watched the most incredible community come together; also we’ve been inspired every moment along the way.

This is just the beginning, soon we’ll be introducing some exciting new services so stay tuned.

A huge thank you to all of our customers, without you this would not have been possible


Tougher Measures for Legal Aid Pay-backs

People on lower income who are accused of crimes are eligible for legal aid from the government to cover their costs for a solicitor. however, if they are found guilty, they are required to pay back the costs for the legal aid or part of them, depending on their financial situation. This aid has been assigned in order to ensure everyone has access to proper legal service, when accused of crime. However, it turned out that only one fifth of the costs have been paid back  by the criminals last year- just £1.8m out of £10 m.

That`s why the government is now working on tougher measures for debtors, refusing to pay back their legal aid costs, when found guilty. Hopefully the planned measures will have an effect and more criminals will pay back their legal aid debt. According to the plans the new measure will feature:

  • If criminals  refuse to provide the required financial information, for an assessment of how much they should pay pack, they will be assigned to pay the full amount of the legal aid received. This way, criminals will not be able to avoid actions against them, by simply not responding.
  • If someone is trying to deceive the system by claiming less earnings or assets, in order to pay lower amount, they will be entitled to pay an extra sum, in addition to their estimated pay back amount.
  • The government will be given more power to deal with the assets of the criminals, who refuse to pay back their legal aid costs.

Chris Grayling, justice Minister said:  ”These proposals set out robust measures that will see more costs recuperated from criminals.”It is not right that law-abiding citizens foot the bill when those concerned can pay.”

At the moment the MoJ is undertaking a consultation on the potential of the proposed measures, which is expected to end on the 11th of December.

At The Legal Stop, we are not eligible to fund any legal aid costs, however, we can provide a great legal service, offering you the highest quality legal documents at the lowest possible prices.

Overstaying Migrants hunted down by Capita

The services company Capita has been hired to hunt down migrants who overstay their visits in England, Scotland and Wales. The firm is hired to find those people and assist them in leaving the country within 28 days. Migrants whose visas have expired are no longer allowed to stay in the United Kingdom.
It was recently announced that a private firm will be hired to hunt down overstaying migrants in England, Scotland and Wales. The firm ‘s job will be to oversee if and which immigrants are staying in the UK more than permitted. Overstaying a leave in the UK is a crime and every migrant found to be convicted, will be forced to leave the
country as soon as possible.

The contract was won by the services company Capita. It grants the responsibility to find overstaying immigrants around the UK, contact them with every means possible and make sure that the person will leave the country. Migrants with expired visas will be tracked down and contacted to provide information on when they plan to leave the

The “migrant refusal pool” from 2008 holds 174,000 names of people who are overstaying their visit in the country. The list consists of information about such people. For example, people who were refused an extension to their visas and are staying longer than allowed. However, the details in the “migrant refusal pool” are not accurate enough so as to say whether or not these people are still in the country or have left.  As stated, Capita will have the responsibility and duty to check this information and take actions if necessary.

MP Keith Vaz recently announced that Capita will be “laughing all the way to the bank” because no performance targets have been established for the firm to meet. Rob Whiteman, UK Border Agency chief executive, dismissed those criticisms as well as many others concerning the contract with the service company. He further explained that no such misunderstanding will occur, simply because the firm will be paid on the number of people contacted on the list. Generally, the potential value of the contract is £4m, in case that is if the firm is especially successful.

There are other two MPs who have also stated that it is a flawed approach not to constitute what success is exactly. The “migrant refusal pool” lists consists of both workers and students who are no longer granted the opportunity to stay in the country because their visas have expired. These people will be expected to leave the United Kingdom within 28 days after being contacted. They can only stay longer either if they apply and remain under another category or if they appeal against the decision. Failing to do so will be forced to leave the country. The firm will not meet with the individual and discuss issues face to face. Contact will be established through phone calls, emails and text messages. The firm will also assist individuals in leaving the UK. Capita will provide the information to the UKBA should an individual refuses to leave the country.

How to Enforce Judgement

Even if your legal action is successful, you may need to enforce judgement against the other party because they still fail to pay you.

You can apply to the court for an order to obtain information from the debtor about their financial circumstances, which involves them going to court to be questioned under oath. The type of information you can ask for includes:

  • details of employment status (such as employer and earnings) and any other income;
  • details of dependants and any outgoings paid from income;
  • whether they own any property which could be sold to meet the debt; and
  • whether they hold any money in bank or building society accounts.

This information will give you a clearer picture of whether it’s worth enforcing judgement against them.

If you decide to proceed with enforcing judgement, the following options are available:

Warrant of execution  

This allows court bailiffs to take goods from your debtor’s home or business and the goods will be sold at auction.

Attachment of earnings order

This usually applies to an individual person in employment.The employer is ordered to make deductions from the person’s wages or salary.

Third-party debt order

This is where the court orders a ‘freeze’ on money held by a person, institution or organisation, which might otherwise be paid to a defendant against whom you have a judgement. The order will prevent withdrawal of the money until the court decides whether all or part of it should be paid to you.

Charging order

The court places a ‘charge’ on the debtor’s property which is equivalent to the amount you are owed. A charging order does not oblige the debtor to sell their property, but if they do, they must pay you before they can take the rest of the proceeds.


If you believe that you can’t recover your debt using the methods above, you can apply to the court to approve a receiver, who you have selected, to conduct an ‘equitable execution’. This involves the receiver collecting money which the debtor is owed by other people, such as rent due on properties they own, in order to repay you.

Winding up or bankruptcy

As last resort you can apply for a bankruptcy or winding-up petition, to stop the individual or business from continuing to trade.


Free legal document templates and forms.

Stock Transfer Form – Form J10 & Form J30

A Stock Transfer Form, also known as a Share Transfer Form, shall be used to record the transfer of ownership of shares in any private or public limited company registered in England, Wales and Scotland.

According to Section 770 of the Companies Act 2006 a company may not register a transfer of shares unless a ‘proper instrument’ has been delivered to it.

A ‘proper instrument’ can take a variety of forms and may be subject to the company’s Articles of Association. The Model Articles of Association contained in the Companies Act 2006 state that “shares may be transferred by means of an instrument of transfer in any usual form or any other form approved by the directors, which is executed by or on behalf of the transferor”.

Therefore there is no prescribed form for transferring shares and, as long as certain information is included in the form, there is no statutory requirement to use a particular form or template. However, the most common form is the Stock Transfer Form as set out in schedule 1 of the Stock Transfer Act 1963.

Form J10 and Form J30 are Stock Transfer Forms that comply with schedule 1 of the Stock Transfer Act 1963.

  • Form J10 Stock Transfer Form – is used for the transfer of nil or partly paid shares. Also it is used to transfer shares when both signatories are present as both the transferor and the transferee are required to sign this form.
  • Form J30 Stock Transfer Form – is used for the transfer of fully paid shares, where only one signatory is present as only the transferor is required to sign this form. This is the most widely used form of the two.

Please note that you can only use Form J10 and Form J30 above if you hold a share certificate.

For Stock Transfer Form (Form J10 & Form J30) and instructions on how to complete the forms please visit: Stock Transfer Form – Form J10 and Form J30.